Albedaya Consultancy & Marine Survey was found during 2010 by a number of well experienced Marine Engineers, Marine Captains and Naval Architects where in response to the increasing demand by the marine industry for quality technical services. Following the company corporate strategies we have grown into a highly specialized and experienced technical firm that provides a wide range of consultancy and survey services to the marine and industrial sectors whilst strictly maintaining our core values of service level, commitment and professionalism.
Albedaya Consultancy & Marine Survey is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified company and implemented an integrated management quality system that combined the three ISO standards requirements. Our Offices Premises are geographically distributed within The United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah) serving both local and international customers covering marine and industrial activities.
Albedaya Consultancy & Marine Survey has satisfied customer needs covering their business involvement (Insurance P&I Clubs, ship management, shipping, oil & gas projects, various Industrial projects, Shipping Agents... etc)
Albedaya Consultancy & Marine Survey is devoted to support the Marine industry with consistent wide range of Marine Consultancy & Survey Services as well as developing various technical programs to Ship Owners and Operators. We Offer tailored solutions and value added deliverables to meet our Customer's expectations and needs following the highest applicable quality standards.
Albedaya Consultancy & Marine Survey permanent staff includes Naval Architects, Marine Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Safety Engineers, Master Mariners and Cargo Surveyors (many with sea-going experience) all of whom have extensive experience in the Marine Sector.
Continuous development and training is a key element of our human resources Management thus we invest regularly in gaining the latest technological advancements to position ourselves ahead of our competitors.
Our team is delighted for the opportunity to present quality service that can be used as the basis for a long term mutually and beneficial partnership with potentially prospected customers.
• Dubai Environmental Health & Safety Department.
• UAE National Transport Authority to Certify Non Conventional Vessels.
• DNV GL approval for Non Destructive Testing.
• ABS Approval for Non Destructive Testing.
• BV Approval for Non Destructive Testing.
• RINA Approval for Non Destructive Testing.
• PRS Approval for Non Destructive Testing.
• ISO 9001 - 2008 Certificate
• ISO 14001 - 2004 Certificate
• OHSAS 18001 - 2007 Certificate
|A 70 M LAUNCH/MATERIAL BARGE||COMPLETE DESIGN PACKAGE||ARAB SHIPBUILDING AND REPAIR COMPANY ASRY, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN|
|20 M EXCAVATION BARGE||CONSTRUCTION, HYDROSTATICS AND STABILITY||SEHMAWY CONTRACTING COMPANY, ALEXANDRIA EGYPT|
|PMS 32 ANCHOR HANDLING TUG AND SUPPLY VESSEL||MAIN ENGINE FOUNDATION DESIGN AND REPLACEMENT||PETROJET MARINE SERVICES, EGYPT|
|100 GUEST FLOATING HOTEL "ABREEN 1"||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION||AL RASED INTERNATIONAL TRADE, SUDAN|
|50 GUEST FLOATING HOTEL " ABREEN 2"||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION||AL RASED INTERNATIONAL TRADE, SUDAN|
|SAFE BERTHING AND MOORING ANALYSIS||ANALYSIS STUDY||LNG JETTY, IDKU, ALEXANDRIA|
|TWO FLOATING BARGES||PROPOSAL TO DESIGN||ARAB POTASH COMPANY, AQABA, JORDAN|
|91 M MATERIAL BARGE PMS 42||DESIGN OF A BALLAST SYSTEM AND PUMP ROOM INSTALLATIONS||PETROLEUM MARINE SERVICES|
|17 M DIAMETER HELIDECK TO FIT TO A 70 M BARGE||DESIGN AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||MARIDIVE OIL SERVICES MOS|
|JACK-UP PLATFORM "ZAHRAA"||STABILITY ASSESSMENT & TONNAGE CALCULATIONS||OFFSHORE DRILLING|
|A 63.3 M FLOATING HOTEL "FLASH2"||DESIGN AND MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL ARRANGEMENT||EGYPTIAN AUTHORITIES|
|63.3 M NILE CRUISER M/V "FLASH II"||STRUCTURAL MODIFICATION, INCLINING EXPERIMENT, AND STABILITY BOOKLET||EGYPTIAN AUTHORITIES|
|MISR GULF XII SUPPLY BOAT||STUDY REGARDING THE ABILITY TO TRANSPORT A 160 TON RUBBER TYRE GANTRY CRANE||MISR GULF CO.|
|115.26M M/V "DREAM-H"||A STUDY ON REPLACEMENT OF DOUBLER PLATE FOR TANKTOP||NAVAL TEK MARINE|
|M/V “GRACIA DEL MAR”||PRELIMINARY STUDY- CONTAINER VESSEL TO LIVESTOCK CONVERSION||NAVAL TEK MARINE|
|M/V “CHANCE”||CONVERSIONS DESIGN TO LIVESTOCK CARRIER||NAVAL TEK MARINE|
|SHORE PROTECTION OF SEA CLUB. ALEXANDRA||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||MINISTRY OF INTERIORS|
|EASTERN SHORE PROTECTION OF ALEXANDRIA - EGYPT||DESIGN||ALEXANDRA GOVERNORATE|
|UPGRADING NEW DRY CLOCK||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||ALEXANDRIA SHIPYARD|
|MAINTENANCE OF ALHODIDA QUAY WALL||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||YEMEN HARBOR AUTHORITY|
|AI KALHEEB HARBOR - QUAV WALL AND B.E.JK WATERS||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||YEMEN NAVA1 FORCES.|
|ADAN HARBOR||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||YEMEN NAVA1 FORCES.|
|ADAN HARBOR RETROFITTING||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||YEMEN ENGINEERING CORPS|
|ALGABBANA HARBOR||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||YEMEN ENGINEERING CORPS|
|MEEDL HARBOR - QUAY WALL AND BREAK WATERS- YEMEN||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||A1WADEI GROUP|
|ALKHAWBA HARBOR RETROFITTING - YEMEN||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||A1WADEI GROUP|
|ALISALEEF QUAY WALL RETROFITTING - YEMEN||DESIGN-SUPERVISION||A1WADEI GROUP|
|DAMLETTA HARBOR||DESIGN||EGYPTIAN NAVA1 FORCE.|
|ALMEADEIA QUAY WALL||DESIGN||PETROJET-PMS|
|BENGUILA-BELEIZ COMPLAINT TOWER -ANGOLA||DESIGN||CHEVRON|
|MAD DOG SPAR TOPSIDE||DESIGN||BRITISH PETROLEUM|
1. Participated in preparing for Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Company ASRY, Kingdom of Bahrain (2003)
2. Participated in preparing a study proposal to modify deck arrangement for a 14000 ton RoRo passenger Vessel (Jan 2005)
3. Participated in a design, construction, hydrostatics and stability particulars of a 20 m excavation barge for Sehmawy Contracting Company, Alexandria Egypt (Feb 2005).
4. Participated in reviewing of a proposal submitted by the Ministry of Defense, Marine industries &services organization, Egyptian Ship Repair and Building Company for design and construct , of a 90 m Material deck barge. (April 2005).
5. Participated in preparing Main Engine Foundation design and replacement for Petrojet Marine Services PMS 32 anchor handling tug and supply vessel (Feb 2006)
6. Participated in preparing a report on technical and financial assessment of "ADMARINE-II" Jack up offshore platform for Advance Energy Systems, ADES, at Altor, Sinai, (March) 2006
7. Participated in design and construction of a 100 guest floating hotel "Abreen 1" for Al Rased International Trade, Sudan (May 2006)
8. Participated in design and construction of a 50 guest floating hotel " Abreen 2" for Al Rased International Trade, Sudan (May 2006).
9. Participated in preparing a Report " Safe Berthing and Mooring Analysis Study for Egypt LNG Jetty, Idku, Alexandria," (Dec 2005-October 2006).
10. Participated in submitting a proposal to design two floating barges one for fresh water and one for diesel oil (15 m3) capacity to operate in dead sea for Arab Potash Company, Aqaba, Jordan (Oct 2006).
11. Participated in the design of a ballast system and pump room installations for a 91 m material barge PMS 42 for Petroleum Marine Services Feb 2007.
12. Participated in preparing the design and technical Specifications for a 17 m diameter helideck to fit to a 70 m Barge for Maridive Oil Services MOS (July 2007).
13. Participated in preparing a report on the , Stability Assessment of the jack-up platform "ZAHRAA" According to Code of Intact Stability for Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUs) Resolution A.749(18), May 2008
14. Participated in preparing a report on the , tonnage calculations of the jack-up platform "ZAHRAA" According to Code of Intact Stability for Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUs) Resolution A.749(18), May 2008
15. Participated in the design and modification of the general arrangement of a 63.3 m floating hotel "Flash2", (June 2008)
16. Structural modification, inclining experiment, and stability booklet of the 63.3 m Nile Cruiser M/V "Flash II" (Jan 2009)
17. Design and supervising the construction of 4 x 23 m self propelledExcavator barge (Jan 2009)
18. Participated in a study regarding the ability of Misr Gulf XII supply boat to transport a 160 ton rubber tyre gantry crane RTG between Alexandria and Dekhela Ports MisrGulf, June 2009
19. A study on replacement of doubler plate for tanktop on a 115.26m M/V "Dream-H" , IntertekMaritime , 27-10-2009
20. Preliminary study of M/V “Gracia Del Mar” container vessel to livestock conversion 2011.
21. Reviewed the conversions design drawings of the M/V “Chance” livestock Carrier 2011.